Dr. Adams is a 2000 graduate of Life University. He is currently enrolled in the Carrick Institute of Chiropractic Neurology and Functional Medicine University pursuing post-doctorate degrees in both Chiropractic Neurology and Functional Medicine.
Over the past 15 years, Dr. Adams has helped thousands of patients get better by pursuing the latest breakthrough, conservative treatment protocols. His understanding of chronic conditions and their causes has allowed Dr. Adams to help his patients “Take Back Their Lives.”
- Regents College – B.A.
- Life University – Doctor of Chiropractic
- Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies
- Board Eligible Chiropractic Neurologist
- Functional Medicine University – Studying Clinical Nutrition
- Mastering the Thyroid
- Functional Blood Chemistry
- Neurotransmitters and the Brain
Harvard Medical School (Continuing Education)
- Metabolic Syndromes
- Alzheimer’s Disease